Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thank You

To All My Readers Who Sent Me Well-Wishes,

Many thanks for your support and for continuing to read this blog in an over-blogged world. I'm still here, still trying to continue on this path to recovery, still believing that my life can change and IT can be neutralized by sticking to the pursuit of health and well-being. My life is worth it. And maybe I'll believe what Dr. B. has been trying to convince me of all these years: The world needs me.

Mercy, merci,
Kerry

3 comments:

  1. Frankly, Miss K, thank YOU as well.

    I'm a Metallica fan, and have been since 1985. I'm now old enough to have a son who likes the group (*gulp*) and it makes me think about what appealed to me then (when I was my son's age) (*gulp*) and what still appeals to me now. Even if you don't listen to them, you've probably heard of them- it's very angry, aggressive music, generally speaking.

    If I had to boil down my love for Metallica into one phrase, it would be that the music and lyrics show that somebody else gets it. Someone else doesn't fit in, feels angry and hopeless and alone and fearful and just wants to lash out. Metallica has always appealed to me because they told me, loudly, that I'm not the only one who feels this way.

    Your blog does that, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You CAN do this!!!! Hang in there and keep fighting!

    ReplyDelete